This training is in English
Practice Agile Leadership theory alongside like-minded leaders in immersive, customizable offerings designed by the leaders in business and team agility. Unlike in other Scrum or agile courses, approved CAL Educators who offer Certified Agile Leadership demonstrates years of real-world experience and success coaching agile teams and supporting agile transformations. Our CAL Educators support your success beyond the classroom with a comprehensive resource library and a strong alumni community.
The CAL program consists of three foundational certification modules:
- CAL Essentials,
- CAL for Teams,
- CAL for Organizations.
To master these concepts, take two prerequisite foundational modules, then progress onto CAL II, which features a blend of validated practice, advanced education, and peer-driven workshops.
Leaders today are striving to stay on top of rapidly changing business needs and must recognize rapid adaptation as critical to their success. You are now required to shift the way you think about your role as a leader, your relationship to your employees, and the culture of your organization.
Build a foundation in agile, cultivate a safe-to-fail mindset, and confidently guide any organization toward sustainable agility with any combination of these three certifications that best meets your leadership goals. Our Certified Agile Leadership (CAL) offerings are designed to bring positive change to your organization by helping you embrace the agile leadership model that fits you. Learn to lead agile teams by practicing agile principles and leveraging agility to drive sustainable improvements in any business.
(CAL-Essential, CAL-Team and CAL-Organization)
The CAL program consists of three foundational topics: CAL Essentials, CAL for Teams, and CAL for Organizations. To master these skills, take a Certified Agile Leadership (CAL) training class that provides participants with everything related to be a fantastic leader in an agile context.
This training is designed for two different categories of participants: one is for managers and executives who want to develop their organization, the other is for agile coaches and change leaders who want to support their organization and leaders to go through organization development.
- Evolution of everything
- Management trends and fitting business environment
- Journey of lean and agile
- Evolution of organizations
Complex Adaptive System (C.A.S.)
- Apply systems thinking to organizations
- Excel in vuca environment with cynefin framework
- Leading from the future as it emerges
- Essence of leadership agility
- Types of leadership agility and levels of leadership agility
- Self-development on leadership agility
- Growth mindset
- Cognitive reappraisal
- Behaviour loop
- Neuroscience insights for self-leadership
- The art of feedback and self-development
- Understand people
- The art of actions how to make fast and effective decisions
- Engage people in an agile environment improve trust and collaboration and continuous learning
- conflicts toxins and team development
- Lead teams and go beyond teams
- Culture, architecture, and structure
- Culture profile analysis and assessment
- Fine tuning to grow healthy organizations
Foster a Culture of Continuous Improvement
- Lead continuous improvement in complex adaptive system
- Create system change experiments in agile environment (tool plus exercise)
- Patterns of agile transformations
- Define next steps to advance yourself and your organization
- Agile leaders behaviors (vs traditional leaders)
Excel in the Business Environment
- Product excellence and organization strategy
- Excel in the business environment with innovations.
The training allows participants to gain insights on agile leadership and equipped with concepts, tools and practices for self-improvements and the development of the organization. Upon completion of the workshop, you will be ready to start your journey to become a great certified agile leader (cal-e, cal-t and cal-o)!